If you're a Content Creator or a YouTuber, you need an all in one video editing app to edit your videos directly from your smartphone.
There are several video editing apps which provide free as well as a paid subscription. In this blog post, I have listed five of the best video editing apps for Android users, along with their features.
Pro Quality Video Editor
Simple & Easy Video Editing
Smooth Editing Experience
Made for Sharing
Store Projects in Adobe Cloud
• Add clips, edit, trim & play with your footage.
• Color grading tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• Share on any site.
• Add reverse effects to your videos
• Great Effects & Transitions
• Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
• Simple editing tools like trim, crop etc.
• The Asset Store provides resources like music, visuals, overlays etc, it's updated almost every week.
• Speed control for time-lapse and slow-motion effects
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Apply different colour filters to make your video stand out
Many, many more features, options, and settings!
Free Photo & Video Editing App
Simple editing Features
Simple editing features
Add clips, edit, trim etc.
Add GPS stickers
Speed up or slow down any footage
Automatically turns on audio, when it detects voice
Choose video size, orientation & aspect ratio.
Select, create & edit
Preview photos & clips in real-time
Add stickers, transitions etc.
Simple Video Editing Features
Smooth Video editing Experience