Google Adsense wants to distinguish publishers & advertisers in their platform, so they want users to confirm whether they're a publisher or an advertiser. People who shows/displays ads in their videos or website, they're considered as publishers, & the people who advertises through Google Adsense/Ads are considered as advertisers.
In this blog post, I'll show you step-by-step solution to fix sellers.json file problem in Google Adsense as a publisher.
Follow the steps below-
1. Login to your Google/Gmail account & then visit Google Adsense.
2. You'll see a notification in your dashboard or in the Accounts Information section.
3. Under seller information visibility, set the seller status to "Transparent".
4. Then enter your website URL, in the business domain.
In the field of "Business Domain", you don't need to enter "https://" or "www", just enter the domain name with extension. In case of YouTube channel, enter your channel URL in this format youtube.com/....... .
5. Click on the blank area to save the settings.
Thanks for reading! Have a nice day.